Like most things in our daily lives socks come with their own set of unique and somewhat strange superstitions! Got your own sock superstition? Please drop us a line and let us know.
- Wearing a brand new pair of plain white socks breaks a streak of bad luck.
- People left socks tucked in their shoes overnight for good luck.
- During World War II, many pilots wore a lady’s nylon stocking around their neck for good luck while flying.
- A sock accidentally put on inside-out should remain that way for the rest of the day, as it will bring good luck.
- For good luck, put on your left sock before you put on your right sock.
- Wear green socks to attract wealth.
- Have you accidentally put on mismatched socks? Don’t change them! Leaving them as is for the day will bring you good fortune.
- And if both your socks slip down, make a wish as you pull them up.
- If you put a coin in your sock before putting your sock on your foot, you’ll find money on the ground as you go about your day.
- Wearing a stocking around your neck as you slept was said to cure a sore throat.
- Wear wet wool socks to bed to cure a fever.
Very interesting. But don't take our word for it - try a few for yourself! We have one of our own to add.. wearing Incredible Socks everyday is said to make you look and feel simply incredible!
Use left/right arrows to navigate the slideshow or swipe left/right if using a mobile device