My dad loves good dad jokes. In fact, I'm pretty sure he has books of dad jokes hidden away for occasions such as Christmas, Thanksgiving, Family Birthdays and, well, any social gathering of one or more people. To help my dad, and other dad joke loving dads, I compiled a list of my favorite dad jokes about.. you guessed it - SOCKS!
- What is the most famous footwear philosopher? Socrates
- Whenever I lose a sock I update my status to 'single and looking'
- What's a bear without socks? Bear-foot
- My friend keeps going on about his brand new wardrobe. I told him to put a sock in it
- I was going to throw away my old socks but I got cold feet
- Why did the golfer buy two pairs of the same socks? He was afraid of a hole in one
- Me at 24: Shots Shots Shots. Me at 34: Socks Socks Socks
- Did well at strip poker the other night. I played my socks off
- What did the hat say to the sock? “I’ll go on ahead, you go on foot”
- What did the first sock say to the second sock in the dryer? I’ll see you next time around
- Bumped into a friend at the store and he asked, “Why are you wearing one red and one black sock? I said, “I’m not sure, but I have another pair like this at home.”
- Why are socks always separating? Because one of them always has to be right, so the other one left
Use left/right arrows to navigate the slideshow or swipe left/right if using a mobile device